January 7, 2009

Starting the year with Marley, Benjamin and Bella......

2009 Year is already here... Well what can i say... I started the year watching three movies namely Marley and Me, Bejamin Button and Twilight....(whih i watch 3x already). This is the first christmas and new year that i not spending with my Mom, Dad and Relatives, I miss cooking Filipino Spaghetti, Bakareta and feeding people who come visit during Christmas in our house, I miss My Mom, which she always annoys me if i am cooking and i miss pangunuglit with her. I miss my Dad's Fake smile, when i tease him and get mad. I miss my Mama Emma and Papa Jose's Crispy 20php bill and of course the walang kamatayang Pancit Molo... which i experience that since i was a kid 9yrs old, I miss Uncle Melo's and Auntie Cortessa's brownies and pastries and 50php crispy bill, I miss Auntie Femia's Bakareta and Leche Flan, I miss Tito Nardings irratating comments before giving his pamasko to us.... I miss my cousin Maureen which my partner in may kagagahan and "kabulastugan" during Xmas, Maureen is my closest cousin eventough that she is in US (New york to be exact, we barely chat and talk because of her busy schedule kuno and PAPA's in NYCP), Maureen i would like to highlight you in this blog because you are such a TRUE cousin... you make me important and since we were kids we grew up together we share toys ... he he he he... We Argue and Quarrel a lot, BUT the most important thing is that thank you SO MUCH for accepting me for who i am and what i am.. I love you MAU!.... (Charo Santos ba ito)... to continue I miss my cousins like Bamboo who always compliment my things... ayus con ah bag o eon man... and his brothers.... I miss my 2 friends Rose Dee and Gudo which are my partners in December Get Away to Boracay its been 3 years na Boracay kami but this ala ako!But here in US i found new people, I would like to thank my sister who is always there for me eventough that we have a lot of differences, She Loves me For WHAT I AM AND WHO I AM!, What can i wish to my sister is that hopefully GOD Will give him the person who will love her ! Sana lang po Lord, Mabigyan nyo po yung Ate ko nang taong magmamahal sa kanya, kasi lagi nalang po mainit ulo nya. Lord pabigyan nyo na po ate ko 33 na sya this year naway maramdaman nya po ang tunay na pag ibig na tinatawag, sa ganun maging kompleto man lang ang buhay nya... Lord sana ang pangalan ng tao ay Allan (ay sorry po) joke.... peace! Well to continue, Thank you God for giving me new people in my life like Tito Romy, for giving me guidance and giving me advice, Tito Romy, Thank you for the advices you gave to me, mark my word that all your pointers will be my guidelines in my life, Thank you for giving me advice about Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Prada, QUote and Quote from Tito Romy, Those Extravagant Things are just names...... What is your Priorities in your Life Set your GOALS, Always remember that Limit yourself.... and set aside for your future, Hindi ka pumunta ng ibang bansa parang lang bumili at mag rampa ng gamit na yan... Ala ka pang ngang Savings pag MOMODELING na Inaatupag mo!, well what i realize on this quote is that Tito Romy is right .... I should set priorities... hindi ako pumunta ng America para mag papicture... i went here in US to make a diffirence ... I remembered my trip in Los Angeles back this summer 2008... Ralph F. told "Dapat may GOAL KA SA BUHAY mo, Alamin mo ang PRIORITIES MO" .... oh di ba .... hay buhay! Its hard to change but i manage to do it Thank you for all The Advices!.... Let's Continue.... Also i found a new friend name Roland, ABA in short who is a true friend... he make's me realize that family is important... values and goals are things considered in success... and is not an extravagant and bongga person, Simple and wise man... To the Gutirrez Family which who welcome me with open arms. To The Ornedo's Which they accept me too... Ate Frida Thank you sa recipe mo na Casava Pudding, May Sister Marvi has a PHD already with your recipe... To Annie and Rey + Family, Which they accept me for who i am and cares a lot to me... So Sorry about the New year's celebration because i need to be with my sister and i can't come with you... but ill be with you on the 16-19 of January 2009 (Looking forward on our San Diego Trip) Who else... OH M G.... Tiyen and Bombie... Putah syempre hindi ko makaklimutan si Madam at Sir, Thank you sa pag patira sa bahay mo nung na NGE NGE Bonel ako! he he he!Why my title of this blog is about movies....well Marley and Me is not just about the DOG named MArley but it makes me realize of Setting Goals and Future... How can you manage believing and achieving... Benjamin Button is about unexpected things, What if that is reality and how can i see my future?Bella, ala lang gusto ko lang isingit ang Twilight... Nope.. Its about LOVE !This 2009, I will promise that i Will not be a Painter, Ronald sana mabasa mo ito... i will follow the set goals i had, BE ORGANIZE! Be Prepared and BE ONE of US.. ay joke..,. po!I will not make New YEars Resoloution... But I will do the best for 2009, God Will be the Center of mY Life!Wish ko??? This 2009, Sana i can i have a good relationship with everyone FAMILY... Friends Collegues and PEOPLE Of The Earth! So Sa lahat ng ENEMIES KO! naMELY PEOPle from NOVARTIS... PEOPLE FROM PINAS! and MADAM AURING!'S... PINAPATAWAD KO NA KAYO!... but i have a message to my cousin pala.... i know it is hard for you to accept us here in US, We Just came here in US to make a DIFFERECE, wag mo naman kaming BASTos Bastosin... dahil hindi kami pinagtapos ng Magulang namin para tawaging LOSSER.. we have our diplomas and we have not been in jail nor ADDict! so please if don't have anything to say SHUT UP! and ill prove you wrong that i can MAKE IT TROUGH THE RAIN! and please dont call may workplace and investigating like an FBI AGENT! dont be jealous .... JEALOUSY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!about LOVE hmmmm..... kusang darating yun!Well Thats it!

1 comment: