January 30, 2009

KNOW ME MORE!

About me:

I am an outspoken, sophisticated, and self-centered prick.
I value my confidence, dignity, and high self-esteem.
I am liberated and unaffected by social constraints.
I do whatever I want, whenever I damn choose to.
I aim and aspire for the best that life has to offer.
I have goals for myself and I know what I want.
I blame myself for the consequences of my life.
I am responsible for the decisions I make.
I create my own destiny and write my own story.
I am an inspired optimist and have a positive attitude.
I am passionate and enjoy expressing my unique self.
I am open-minded and unassuming for self-improvement.
I live life on my terms with abundance, joy, love, and gratitude.
I am highly selective on choosing people I associate myself with.
I am considerate and empathic when other persons are involved.
I love and I am thankful for myself, my family, my friends, and God.

Who I'd like to meet:

People who are accountable, proactive, and take action.
People who are dignified and self-centered yet considerate.
People who are ambitious and strive to be above mediocrity.
People who desire and demand the best that life has to offer.
People who have a positive attitude and mindset towards life.
People who don't judge and jump into conclusions prematurely.
People who are successful which I can look up to as a role model.
People who know how to put their ego aside and show appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment